Narnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Managing your Skills Points
by STAFF Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:11 am

» Ranking of Narnia
by STAFF Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 pm

» Going on a Voyage
by STAFF Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:51 pm

» Training Your Character
by STAFF Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:50 pm

» Using the Dices
by STAFF Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Meet the Staff

Go down

Meet the Staff Empty Meet the Staff

Post by STAFF Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Anna Koshka [FOUNDER]
Often people might call me "Kay" for short. My favorite animal is the leopard. Factually, Koshka is the Russian word for "cat". I enjoy chatting and making story without an actual ending. I also enjoy working on projects and seeing the growth of beginners to advancement. In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, movies, games, and spending time with family. I work a part time job as a customer service representative for information on U.S passports.  

Mercy [FOUNDER]
Hi! I go by many names but you can call me anything you see fit. I love roleplaying, watching movies and playing with my 7 month old puppy, Benji. I do work a full time Collections job for car financing and I do appreciate patience with replies to posts and messages alike. Aside from that, I do enjoy making art; I draw or manipulate images. Most of the time it is manipulation. My favorite video game so far is Diablo 3 but I also play World of Warcraft on occasion. My favorite move of all time is Spirited Away and my all time crush is Kohaku River. For more info, just ask XD Fun fact: Koshka is my twin!

STAFF
Admin

https://aslanshall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum